24/7 Water Damage Restoration Company in Atlanta
Southeast Water Restoration
Our water damage restoration Atlanta company responds immediately when unplanned property damage occurs and assist you with the insured property repair procedure so that you can resume your normal life. In order to further safeguard you and your family, we are IICRC certified and authorized to administer microbial pesticides and are professionals at what we do.
Fill out this form or call our hotline for 24 hour service response.
We at Southeast Water Restoration are happy to hear from you.
5 Star Rated Water Damage Restoration Company
Southeast Water Restoration has been serving Metro Atlanta for over 10 years in the water damage restoration, mold remediation, and water mitigation industry. We take pride in our 5-star customer service and look forward to serving you.
Mold Colonies Terminated
Fast & Reliable Services We Offer
Water Damage Restoration
Amid a disaster, finding water damage restoration and mitigation services in Atlanta GA can be stressful. When you hire Southeast Water Restoration, you can count on receiving excellent customer service as well as top-notch cleanup services from trained personnel. We guarantee that you will receive the following:
- The best customer service for water damage cleanup restoration
- Industry-standard processes and equipment
- Experienced, certified, and hardworking personnel dedicated to assisting you.
- 24/7 emergency water damage restoration service and disaster restoration service that is quick and dependable
- You can relax knowing that everything will be taken care of correctly the first time.
- II CRC certified for Water Damage Restoration process and Microbial remediation
At the first sign of water damage, mold can quickly infest residential and commercial properties in Atlanta GA. Ceiling leaks, pipe leaks, in-home flooding, and outside flooding can all cause water to enter a building without you even realizing it. Mold grows swiftly and spreads quickly if not addressed. Mold can take hold in surrounding areas as little as 48-72 hours after a water damage incident. We are licensed and certified to apply microbial pesticides.
Water removal is essential since we all know that a flood at an Atlanta home or business can cause great water damage. That is why Southeast Water Restoration is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year to restore all water damage in Atlanta GA!
We make any difficult situation easier by having licensed insurance companies adjuster on staff!
After we’ve completed our rigorous water extraction, we’ll use our high-tech, industrialized drying technologies to quickly dry your home and valuables!
All airborne infections, including the Covid-19 Virus, are safely and successfully remedied by Southeast Water Restoration of Atlanta. We disinfect with hospital-grade disinfectants that are guaranteed to destroy 99.9% of viruses and the majority of bacteria. To guarantee a clean and safe workplace, we use a disinfectant thermal fog and thoroughly sterilize all touchpoints. We are licensed and certified to apply microbial pesticides to help protect your family from Covid-19.
Emergency Water Damage Hotline
Call us immediately for any water damage restoration in Atlanta and get a free estimate.
Why Should You Hire Us?
Call the Experts in Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration is never an easy task. It requires professionals to investigate, assess, mitigate, clean, and restore your property in Atlanta GA like no damage occurred. That’s why Southeast Water Restoration saves you from all that hassle and dangers of contamination. All of our employees are certified and licensed to provide every service we offer, which means that you’re in safe in the hands of our staff. It is our goal to offer you the highest quality service and communications.
- Applied Microbials
- Covid-19 Cleanup/Treatment
- Water Damage Restoration (WRT)
- Trained in Xactimate
What People Say
After the storm, I had water damage from a broken water line over my ceiling. The team arrived promptly to remove all damaged materials and haul it away. I had a great experience with this company. Highly recommended!
The crew did a great job after a water leak in the ceiling did damage in our kitchen and living room. They tore out all the damaged drywall, placed fans throughout to dry everything out to prevent mold, and replaced the drywall. They were very efficient and did a thorough cleanup at the end of the day.
I’m very happy I chose these folks to assist me at a time of need. When we had a leak, they were able to arrive right away, and we’re very honest from start to finish. My contractor had made the error of not covering a pipe that had been cut in my attic. I have nothing but praise for the team’s integrity, speed, and quick arrival. 100% recommend them for water damage restoration in Atlanta!
We had an unanticipated leak that caused significant damage. The quick response from Jake made us feel very happy and relieved. They are incredibly considerate and nice while they work with us. We are happy with the performance by Southeast Water Restoration and the way they worked was clean.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my home’s water damage going to be covered by my insurance?
Many homeowner insurance policies include some degree of coverage in the event of water damage, but you’ll need to check with your agent for specifics. When dealing with insurance, the cause of the water damage is crucial. Some weather-related flooding necessitates special insurance, which can be obtained through the National Flood Insurance Program.
What should I do if my home sustains water damage?
It’s only natural to want to respond quickly when a water disaster strikes in your house or business. Before we arrive, there are certain preliminary actions you can do, but only attempt what you can safely do.
- If at all possible, turn off the water supply. We’ll investigate and handle the matter as soon as we arrive if you’re not sure where the water is coming from.
- Using a mop, a blotter, or a towel, remove any excess water. This could include any flooring or hard surface furniture that has been exposed to standing water. It is not a good idea to use your household vacuum to remove water since it could harm the vacuum or be dangerous.
- Prevent future damage to your carpet, rugs, curtains, and upholstered furniture. Place aluminum foil or parchment paper between the wet carpet or rugs and the furniture. Books, magazines, and other colored materials should be removed from carpets and rugs. To avoid contact with wet floors, hang draperies on covered hangers. Remove wet upholstered objects’ pillows or cushions.
- DO NOT use electric or electrical devices that have been exposed to water. Light fixtures, ceiling fans, televisions, and appliances are examples of such products. Consider cutting off the power to individual circuits within the property’s power distribution panel if there is a chance that someone else on the property will turn on an electric item that has come into contact with water.
How long does it take for water damage to dry?
The time it takes to dry out a structure depends on the degree of the water damage and the type of construction, but it usually takes 3–5 days. However, this varies widely depending on the extent of the damage, the number of contents damaged, any demolition required, and the presence of any hazardous chemicals.
Returning a home or business to its pre-loss moisture levels is a carefully regulated process, with our experts making equipment modifications to ensure the area recovers as soon and safely as possible.