Southeast Water Restoration of Atlanta
Southeast Water Restoration is fully equipped to bring your home back to normal
Fill out this form or call our hotline for 24 hour service response.
We at Southeast Water Restoration are happy to hear from you.
Residential Water Damage in Atlanta
Homeowners Trust Us & We are Ready 24/7
A storm, flood, or plumbing issue can cause significant water damage to your property. To minimize the damage, immediate intervention is required. Your property will be assessed by our customer-focused professionals. Then we’ll assist you in determining the extent of the damage so you can make the best decisions for your home’s restoration. Our experts employ cutting-edge technology to identify hidden moisture and remove standing water.
Water Damage for Businesses in Atlanta
We’re quick to respond so your business can resume right away.
If you own a business, any water damage to your property must be repaired swiftly and with as little disruption to your normal operations as possible. We can help you get water damage repaired and restored quickly, reducing downtime and preventing income loss.
We have the experience and equipment to deal with any size of water damage to your business to ensure that your business operations are not disrupted.
Why Should You Hire Us?
Call the Experts in Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration is never an easy task. It requires professionals to investigate, assess, mitigate, clean, and restore your property like no damage occurred. That’s why Southeast Water Restoration saves you from all that hassle and dangers of contamination. All of our employees are certified and licensed to provide every service we offer, which means that you’re in safe in the hands of our staff. It is our goal to offer you the highest quality service and communications.
- Applied Microbials
- Covid-19 Cleanup/Treatment
- Water Damage Restoration (WRT)
- Trained in Xactimate
What People Say
After the storm, I had water damage from a broken water line over my ceiling. The team arrived promptly to remove all damaged materials and haul it away. I had a great experience with this company. Highly recommended!
The crew did a great job after a water leak in the ceiling did damage in our kitchen and living room. They tore out all the damaged drywall, placed fans throughout to dry everything out to prevent mold, and replaced the drywall. They were very efficient and did a thorough cleanup at the end of the day.
I’m very happy I chose these folks to assist me at a time of need. When we had a leak, they were able to arrive right away, and we’re very honest from start to finish. My contractor had made the error of not covering a pipe that had been cut in my attic. I have nothing but praise for the team’s integrity, speed, and quick arrival. 100% recommend them for water damage restoration in Atlanta!
We had an unanticipated leak that caused significant damage. The quick response from Jake made us feel very happy and relieved. They are incredibly considerate and nice while they work with us. We are happy with the performance by Southeast Water Restoration and the way they worked was clean.
Water Damage FAQs
Many homeowner insurance policies include some degree of coverage in the event of water damage, but you’ll need to check with your agent for specifics. When dealing with insurance, the cause of the water damage is crucial. Some weather-related flooding necessitates special insurance, which can be obtained through the National Flood Insurance Program.
It’s only natural to want to respond quickly when a water disaster strikes in your house or business. Before we arrive, there are certain preliminary actions you can do, but only attempt what you can safely do.
- If at all possible, turn off the water supply. We’ll investigate and handle the matter as soon as we arrive if you’re not sure where the water is coming from.
- Using a mop, a blotter, or a towel, remove any excess water. This could include any flooring or hard surface furniture that has been exposed to standing water. It is not a good idea to use your household vacuum to remove water since it could harm the vacuum or be dangerous.
- Prevent future damage to your carpet, rugs, curtains, and upholstered furniture. Place aluminum foil or parchment paper between the wet carpet or rugs and the furniture. Books, magazines, and other colored materials should be removed from carpets and rugs. To avoid contact with wet floors, hang draperies on covered hangers. Remove wet upholstered objects’ pillows or cushions.
- DO NOT use electric or electrical devices that have been exposed to water. Light fixtures, ceiling fans, televisions, and appliances are examples of such products. Consider cutting off the power to individual circuits within the property’s power distribution panel if there is a chance that someone else on the property will turn on an electric item that has come into contact with water.
The time it takes to dry out a structure depends on the degree of the water damage and the type of construction, but it usually takes 3–5 days. However, this varies widely depending on the extent of the damage, the number of contents damaged, any demolition required, and the presence of any hazardous chemicals.
Returning a home or business to its pre-loss moisture levels is a carefully regulated process, with our experts making equipment modifications to ensure the area recovers as soon and safely as possible.